Sunday, May 08, 2011

Collin's Scenarios - CVS and Walgreens

If you are a regular, you know I post Kristin's Lists (HERE) every week.... Each time Kristin at CouponingToDisney posts her "this many under $1 and this many FREE" posts, she has given my permission to post the links here so you can hop over there and snag the same deals!

Well, it seems that of the 60+ blogs I follow and repost about, many are posting a weekly "scenario" of the drug stores... however, I am not about to link you to the first email I open. What I need to do is a Collin's Lists. Collin is the blogger at Hip2Save and she is a.maz.ing. If you follow her scenarios then you will absolutely get the deals for free that you are looking for.

This is the first week I am featuring her as her own titled column. I hope you all check her out... and don't forget to start here... I will update you whenever she posts these!


CVS Shopping Scenarios 5/8-5/14
Walgreens Shopping Scenarios 5/8-5/14

No comments: