Saturday, May 14, 2011

I need a techy's help

I've been trying to buy beadandelion dot com for a few years now... but someone is onto me... I think it was a bot to start with because if you google me everything I have ever done for the past 17 years has the name beadandelion. Some of it is quite embarrassing. However it is all me.

I want to buy the dot com, but someone keeps re-registering it each year (clearly no longer a "go daddy" bot.) I would like to snatch it up, but being that it is owned I know it will cost an arm and 2 legs to buy it from them... if I let them know I want it they will hold on to it. If I miss the split second renewal moment I have to wait a year again (assuming they only renew for another year.)

Anyone help me out with this? I'm not sure what to do at this point and I am really ready to lose the blogspot title... but NOT willing to lose my signature.

Dandelions are NOT weeds.. they are free bouquets.

No comments: