Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coupons that make items free - 101

So you have a coupon that makes an item free.... Do you feel guilty that you are robbing the store or denying them money they deserve, even if you are taking their last item or you want to buy 10 of them?

You shouldn't feel that way.

1. Manufacturers WANT you to use their coupons
2. Stores WANT you to use the coupons
3. Stores are reimbursed 100% of the coupon value AND they make money on each coupon they collect!!! A whopping $.08 per coupon! My store makes $10 off me alone every time I enter the door! USE those coupons!

If ever you are concerned, stop by customer service. THEY WANT you there... ask away! I happen to LOVE my Publix's customer service... my closest Target leaves a lot to be desired and that is why I go to the Target a little farther away and a $.75 toll away. Having a good relationship with managers and customer service is the way to go!

What are your experiences with customer service?
Do you use coupons that make items free? If so what items do you tend to get free the most often?

I really want to know, so please load up this post with comments!!

1 comment:

Tim Prater said...

Don't forget to check your fastfood receipts too. Many offer a free food item for completing a short online survey. That can be worth $3-4 typically. http://freecouponsforgroceries.us