Thursday, May 20, 2010

Skin Screenings in time for Summer

If you live in Florida it is super common to know of someone, some times 15 someones who have had spots removed from their skin and tested to melanoma. I lost a friend to it about 3 years ago, he was only 31.

I LOVE my SPF and if you hang out with me in the Sun, year around (het hmmm Wendy) you will know how much I would love to slather you with a bunch of it.... I will at least harass you. Promise.

So clearly I was excited when FreeSampleFrenzy posted this. I don't see any Orlando stops, but they hit Jacksonville and Jupiter so they have to pass through us at least. 


This year FITNESS is teaming up with the Skin Cancer Foundation for the Road to Healthy Skin Tour. We'll be rolling into 80-plus cities, offering free skin cancer screenings in a state-of-the-art RV-turned-dermatologist's-office. 

We're also giving away sun-protection samples and other goodies. Did we mention it's all free? 

Find out when we'll be in your town here!

No comments: