Saturday, May 22, 2010

I scored TP for life!

Ha! I kid... but likely for the rest of the year!
There were several posts about this deal: Jenny, Collin, Mary
*edit: this tip came from iheartPublix, thanks for the clarification Tiffaney* 
But they all listed the deal as $4.99 for a case of Marcal Toilet Paper, unless you went in the store and used the kiosk and entered your coupon - apparently there were 2 coupons around $1 and $2. And woohoo that would make your deal $2.99 per case

My sister called me and told me about this deal. I had promised myself to REALLY start working on finding ways to get my TP free. I have even begged for tips from Amy and Kay. They seem to be swimming in the stuff.

When my sister explained it, she gave me an item number to look up on the website that was 2 digits off from the "Deal of the Day" listed. So while the rest of you were running to the store to enter your coupons or paying $4.99, I was directed to a page that had it listed at $2.99. Soooo to get free shipping, I just had to order $50 or more... before checkout, so I ordered 5 cases. Of course after all the automatic discounts, I got free shipping and paid 15. UPS will deliver all 5 cases of TP to my door on Friday. NUTS!!! Right?!

I went back later on to help my mom order it, and the deal was done as they had run out and the offer was only good while supplies lasted.. an hour ago it was available again. but it was $12.99 a pack, $9.95 shipping and total around $23... for ONE CASE! phhshhyeahh. not.

Oh and if this DOESN'T last the rest of the year... it's only because I seriously will never skimp on TP. e.v.e.r.

No comments: