Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Johnson's & Johnson's REBATE!

There is a new rebate from Johnson & Johnson- Get a free first aid kit and $15.00 in coupons when you buy Any 3 products from these participating brands: BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, NEOSPORIN®, or PURELL® Instant Hand Sanitizer (except trial sizes).


You can print the rebate here. The rebate is good now through 08/31. You must submit UPC’s from the product.

SWEET!!!  Weren't there Band-Aid deals going on in the past week at Publix? I didn't get in on it, but if you did... BINGO!!

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

I dont see what to click on to get the rebate page. I get to the part where I click for more info. on the free first aid kit, but I can't get anywhere after that. Thanks.

BeaDandelion said...

click on "here" in the next paragraph.... it 'cause you like cowtails