Saturday, June 18, 2011

TLC ruining it for couponers

Ha!

OK I have a serious issue that J'amie's episode does not host a disclaimer: J'aime is committing coupon fraud and should not be idolized for her heinous boots, drag queen makeup or couponing tips.

Now the coupon insert companies are at odds with ebay and those coupon selling websites.

I have never personally purchased a wad of coupons from those places but I do know several girls who have legitimate businesses in selling coupons, I even post one of them here on my site quite frequently.

However the GreenBayConsumer reports this letter:
Apparently Red Plum, Smart Source and P&G are filing suit against eBay for allowing the buying and selling of coupons. They are also in talks regarding the same with TLC. According to them it`s all considered coupon fraud.
Its an interesting article.... and I will still watch Extreme Couponing... but it just makes my blood boil that TLC has done so much damage! Not to mention I was perfectly happy being of the minority that coupons like a freak. Now everyone is doing it and it's tying up my lines!

1 comment:

~Courtney~ said...

While Extreme Couponing has brought some people to couponing I do think it's done more damage than good. I think it's wrong for any site to sell coupons. It says not to sell them right on the coupon. Trading in my opinion is fine. Paying for postage even. If a site had a deal where they would send 20 coupons for 46 cents or whatever stamps are now a days I'd be cool with that.