Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Make my birthday awesome - Here's how

Hey guys! As you know there are a few ways I make money around this blog... but upping my traffic is the quickest way to do so.

So here are a couple of ways you can help me get the word out!

Subscribe to my email HERE
Subscribe to by a Reader Feed HERE (if you don't know what this is, skip it)
Like me on Facebook HERE 
Share my facebook page on your wall

And sign up for Swagbucks! You will thank me when you start getting free money!

Scroll down for newer posts, this will stay on top most of the day :-)

1 comment:

suoicerp21 said...

I signed up to get your blog via e-mail, but I haven't been getting it. Checked my spam filter - not there. What's up??
Still don't quite understand the Swagbucks thing. Can you post an explanation of what it is, how it works and how to earn them? Thank you!!