Saturday, June 18, 2011

*UPDATE* Coffee Mate - Bliss for $1.00 off!

Coffee-mate Natural Bliss
*UPDATE* Courtney left a comment saying there is a printable coupon for this at Target.com as well... that means OVERAGE! (I HAVE  confirmed this.) It is a manufacturer coupon not a Target coupon :-( But that means a second set of prints!

There is a new $1.00/1 Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamer Coupon available to print.  Coffee-mate frequently goes on sale for 3/$5.00, so this should make it cheap!

Void in: PA & NJ, CA, CO, LA, ME, MO, ND, NV, TN and VA.
I hope these come to FL!!! I have never seen them!

Thanks Shannon!

4 comments:

~Courtney~ said...

Also a printable at Target.com

BeaDandelion said...

That's fantastic! You can stack them for possible overage!

~Courtney~ said...

That stinks that the one on Target.com is only a manufacturer. I wish they would tell you that before you print. Sorry for the confusion.

BeaDandelion said...

eh... we go through creamer like crazy. I could use the extra coupons! I hope to find it at Publix soon :-)