Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Reader Trips - My sister rocked Publix

My sister was SUPPOSED to stop by and grab a $5/$50 Publix coupon from me today, but we somehow didnt cross paths... but she totally got a great deal at Publix today!

Amongst things I got:
20 boxes of pasta (she freezes them for 3 days so that she doesn't get weevils)
2 packages sliced cheese
1 bag shredded cheese
3 bottles strawberry syrup (for milk)
2 containers of cat food
4 containers of Philly cooking creme
4 packs of tollhouse refrig cookies
1 pack cottonelle flushable wipes
beer
nasal spray
4 packs of butter
6 containers of yogurt
And some things I know I'm forgetting....

Total bill = 108.54
Savings with sales and coupons = 69.34
Total due = 39.20


 Used a $50.00 Am Ex gift card (*gift for beta testing a toy*) = FREE GROCERIES WITH MONEY LEFT ON THE GIFT CARD!

So she still had leftover money on her gift card!!! That was like a free grocery trip!

*This is why you should sign up for the product testing companies I post about!!!*

3 comments:

Tej said...

let me know next time there's a toy beta-testing thing.... heck, a free toy AND $50! sign ME up!

BeaDandelion said...

I always do! I think I relist those programs tonight

Laura said...

Me, too! I'll be happy to test toys & get $$! :)