Thursday, June 09, 2011

I got my $10 Sears Craftsman gift card!

I got my free $10 gift card to Sears today! Sign up to Vocal Point and you can get freebies and full sized products!
Attn: Tej and Laura - you asked... here is the first one 

Vocalpoint - Complete registration and receive exclusive Proctor and Gamble coupons, samples, newsletters and discounts. This is one of my favorite "freebie" sites! It is basically a consumer panel. They do want you to participate in forums and surveys after you receive your products. If you forget, they will send you reminders. They wont disqualify you either if you forget to post about the products, you will still be eligible to try other items. Did I mention I LOVE Vocalpoint? (I also link to their coupons quite often, so it is best that you are already a member so you can skip the whole registration process when you decide you NEED a certain coupon!)

Sign up HERE
If you don't love it, you can send me hate mail.

No comments: