Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Father's Day or Graduation - Canvas People - 2 new deals!

Attn: Honey, look away.

Canvas People is back with 2 new offers! 


Free 8 x 10 or $50.00 off any size
1) Choose and upload the photo you would like printed
2) Choose what size. (8x10 is free + shipping/handling after $50 credit)
3) Chose any "extras" (framing, etc.)
5) Enter shipping information
6) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (this is still a GREAT deal for one of these) 


55% off any size plus free shipping and handling
Same procedure as above, but a better deal if you want a larger canvas!

These photo canvases make great Father's day gifts, anniversary, and graduation gifts as well. We have done this for grandparents and they LOVE them!!! 

3 comments:

suoicerp21 said...

Do you know when this expires? Have you ordered from them before? How's the quality?
I ordered one and would like to get a few more, but I want to make sure the quality is good.
Thanks!

BeaDandelion said...

No idea on the expiration date. They send me the offer and pull it after a week or two and then offer it again a few weeks later.

I HAVE ordered it before and it was smaller than I expected. It really WAS 8x10, which was perfect for the grandparents, but I think if I were to order for myself I would go with 11x13.

And the quality is every bit as good, maybe even better than Target or the other local stores who offer canvas.

If you order through my link, let me know!

suoicerp21 said...

I ordered one through your link and may order another one or two!