Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hands Free Pumping (for the mommas) - 15% discount (reminder)

Throw out the slitted sports bra. If you want to go hands free and not have to remove your shirt or prop things up to hold the bottles in place... you need a PumpEase.

I was given one through Get PUMPed and I LOVED IT ::angels singing:: I ended up winning a contest and getting a second one a few months ago and I loaned it out to someone who can attest to it's wonderfulness.

The creator of PumpEase has given me a discount code to share with you!!! DANDELION15 will get you 15% off!!

I had been working with Wendy Bell to try to figure out a way to get a discount for any of you and she sent me the code and said to pass it onto you guys! YAY!

Just a little more info from my POV (TMI?)-
http://beamommydandelion.blogspot.com/2011/01/ease-of-pumping.html

No comments: