Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a cheap baby

Nono.. really I do. You know about my ridiculous stash of diapers ... and who said you need so many? I honestly have gone through maybe 5 packs.... Atlas is not 5 weeks yet. I still have 84+ packs of diapers. Guess I wont be pushing potty training. Or maybe I'll just have another before then! I like that idea better. I'm actually looking forward to another home birth, since I now know what to expect it should be even easier!! Not to baby-brag, but preparation was TRULY the key. My midwife and my doula did an amazing job teaching us abotu what was going on and how things worked and how to learn to work with my body to make everything so much simpler than everyone said it was. Those horror stories... well I feel really bad for those who pretty much didn't have a chance.

But this is not a post about Home Birthing.. this is about YOU and Pampers (or Huggies as they seem to have more coupons.. you noticed too huh?) I didn't spend more than 4-5 dollars per pack of diapers.. EVER. That is how I buy them. If you can get them for 13 cents or less per diaper, DO IT! That is a good deal. Free is always better though.

If you have been following me very long, you know SouthernSavers is one of my FAVORITE blogs EVER. Jenny posted about saving and diapering HERE... and she should know. She has 3 under 4!

No comments: