Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No more diapers for me....

Holy cow! Than goodness we can return those we grow out of too quickly for a larger size. We have over 85 packages of diapers. Look:




Did I mention we are still 2-3 weeks out? And don't worry about me, we have just a few NB, maybe 12 size 1, more of size 2 and tons of size 3.... so even if we run out of a smaller size, I will return some size 3 for the right size, and we have a couple size 4. Our child will be really smart though and potty trained before we need to get very far into a size 4. :-)

Today I stopped by CVS for the Pampers deal. I am in an online baby shower with Swaggrabber and Gabe sent me a $2 Pampers coupon plus a $5 gift card!! When I was all done I spent less than $10 for 3 packs of Pampers and 2 shampoos. Pampers are one sale - get a $3 ECB wyb1, limit 3 (which means roll those suckers 3x!) and still left with a $3 ECB.

Then on to Walgreens for the Huggies deal. I did 4 transactions all pretty much the same. 3 packs of Huggies = $29ish, use 3 $3/1 from HERE and HERE and HERE (even if you dont use these, print them for someone who has a baby.. someone you trust wont run off and copy them!) Total was just over $19, get a $5 RegisterRewards. I didn't roll the RRs because then another wouldn't have printed up and I would have been out $5!

So technically 15x4=$60+$10= $70 for 15 packs of diapers today! or around 4.60 a pack, which is less than 1/2 of what they would cost. I feel guilty spending so much so unless there is a kick booty deal, I am done until he needs them. (I fear there will be more deals...sigh)

No comments: