Monday, March 22, 2010

Carry those coupon policies WITH you

I have a problem with a Target here in Orlando and turns out every time I go, I'll snatch up a couple coupons to make things free but I always forget to carry the stinking coupon policy. However I have noticed that Target frequently changes their online coupon policy. My biggest beef is them NOT reducing a coupon so that I can get an item for free.

Target:
•    Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
•    We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.

You can find other coupon policies on the left hand side of this blog.. if you know of ones I am missing... and there are plenty, link me up in the comment section!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Beth said...

Anyone have a coupon policy for WinnDixie? Having trouble with them!