Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disney - 4 movies for $1

From the website: Disney Movie Club – get 4 DVDs for $1.
Disney Movie Club allows members to get the magic of Disney delivered right to their door. Hundreds of titles to choose from, exclusive titles and merchandise plus special members-only offers and discounts.

I LOVE my Disney movies... and I know all the words to most of the "classic" cartoons, yeah yeah... well hey, I Love Disney! I do LIVE here ya know.

This website though offers the live-action movies too... including Hannah Montana, The Jo Bros and some Tim Burton movies as well. Just check it out! THEN if you want to order a 5th movie, it is only $15 and a 6th would be only $10. That's 6 movies for $26. Have birthdays coming up? This would be perfect. Sign up HERE!! (Hurry, these don't generally last very long before reducing the amount of movies you get!)

No comments: