Monday, March 22, 2010

MySurvey - Join TODAY

I just got this email. This is one of my favorite survey sites ever! I have tested out lots of new products for FREE, been sent coupons and cashed out several $10 checks... I am waiting on $20 to show up any day! Plus by the end of this week I should have enough points for another $10. The cool thing is with every 5-10 minute survey you could be asked to stay on and do a longer survey for more points.. then you might be asked to test out a product! 
If you are interested, please include your email and I will send you an invite!

*You can also put "Mysurvey" in my search bar to see the deals I have gotten with them!*

MySurvey.com is always looking for new members, especially mothers with children under the age of 4. If you know someone who may be interested in becoming a MySurvey.com member, please ask them to join by participating in our Refer-A-Friend program.

To Refer-A-Friend:
  • After completing this survey click on Referrals on the top menu (you must be logged in).
  • Enter the email address of up to 5 friends and send an email asking them to join.
  • For each friend who joins MySurvey.com and completes the First Chance survey you will receive 150 Reward Points!
  • Remember, they must click the link in the email you send and complete the First Chance survey for you to receive your reward points.

No comments: