Friday, February 19, 2010

Today's plan - will I suceed? Updating these shopping trips tonight

So I HAD planned on being out of the house by now, I'm not. But I am all planned and ready to go after I type this up!

I wanted to give you an idea of what I am doing, get yout ideas while I am gone, and then see if my plans were the best ones for my trip or not.

CVS: 
2 cards/1 plan done twice:
Transaction #1:
2 Covergirl = $5 ECB
Use B1G1 + $2/1 coupon from BzzAgent
Transaction #2:
8 Right Guard - but now I think I might wait until Walgreens goes on B1G1 Sunday!
2 Glade Sense and Sprays
2 Crest Pro Health
2 Sobe B1G1 + B1G1 coupon
Transaction #3:
2 Gillette - (5.79) $3 manu coupon
*Search for single size Ensures (3 coupons for $1.85 off)

Walgreens:
Airwicks - use up another 16 coupons? yeah right.. but I'll get what I can without clearing the shelves
Hydrocotizone - (B1G1 5.99)
use a few more of my RRs

Winn Dixie:
Fusion razors - $5 off with card plus $4 coupon

THEN THE BIGGIES:
Target prices matches sales... do they take competitor coupons?
I didn't manage to find any baby items for Babies-R-Us Great Trade-In (DID YOU?? TELL ME ABOUT IT!) And the baby shower is tomorrow! My dad and Grandmother are giving me a check that will put a HUGE dent in the stroller, but there are other things I HAVE to have as well and sale ends tomorrow...

Babies-R-Us:
Baby Trend Expedition Travel System Stroller is $199
coupon for 20% off ANY one baby item - exception: Bugaboo, Baby Jogger, Motherhood Maternity, video game hardware, etc.... well baby jogger is in CAPS which leads me to believe it is a brand.. it IS, as is Motherhood Maternity. BabyJogger. video game hardware is not. My coupon SHOULD work...  = $160+tax

Target:
The breast pump I want is $270
Babies-r-us coupon 20% off = $216

The other MUST have the moment the baby is here is the Angelcare Monitor (I have known 3 babies to have died from SIDS and it terrifies me! I will be a helicopter mom.. it's ok, I've come to terms.)
BRU - has a 1 unit monitor for $89, coupon for a $20 GC for monitor over $90
Target - has a 2 unit monitor for $99... will they match the target coupon? I will try, then head across the street to see is 89.00 +tax will get me the $20 GC.


Later on I still have to hit up Publix... bleh. Spending money is not my forte, honest... BRU/Target is going to be brutal!

No comments: