Saturday, January 23, 2010

2nd GREAT mail day in 1 week!

TODAY I got  -
2 coupons for FREE International Delight (up to $3.00) HERE
Eat Better America Calendar HERE
AND A NEW BZZKIT!

And this BzzKit is gooooooooooood!





Your eyes do NOT deceive you. There are 8 Covergirl Shadow Blasts, 8 Covergirl Shine Blasts, Applicators, make-up remover pads AND a light up pocket mirror! OH And I just found dozens of coupons for $2 off ANY CoverGirl product!!!

I have been a member of BzzAgent for several years now and the things they have you sample, try out, handout and share have only gotten better each time! Check out previous posts HERE.

I love getting free stuff, THIS takes the cake... or at least comes close to the Hershey's Chocolate House Party last December...

Seriously friends, If you aren't shopping for free or getting free things in your mail every week, THEN SUBSCRIBE TO MY READER! It will update you once a day to all of my postings for that day then you dont even have to bother remembering to click on my page! (It's on the left hand side!)

No comments: