Friday, January 29, 2010

WOOHOO!! I got a pick of the week!

I can't tell you how shocked I was today when I was scanning my reader feeds looking for great deals that I have missed. Kay over at ReapingYourHarvest picked my blog as her Pick Of The Week!

How incredibly flattering!

It really takes a little dab of OCD and a patient spouse for any of us to continue posting the deals that are out there right now, and I certainly couldn't do it without all of my favorite bloggers. You can look to the left and somewhere down the line is a list of buttons to click on to view my favorite blogs! Or you will find that the blog posts I pull from other sites will credit where they came from, once you get there you may have to click their HOME button to get to the top of their lists, but it will be worth it!

Also, make sure you subscribe to MY reader! (And all of your favorite bloggers readers!) You will get a daily email with the latest deals and steals listed right there!

If there is a deal I missed, a store you want updates for, or any kind of suggestion you have for me, feel free to email! BeaDandelion@gmail.com

~Heather

2 comments:

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

I know i love your blog :)

BeaDandelion said...

That's awesome! I can't imagine having any followers to be honest. I don't get many comments so this is kinda like singing in the shower... You do it for yourself and wonder if ever the neighbor hears you and thinks "great acoustics!" It is always just in my head that I get that compliment... and with the rare comments I wonder if anyone is really out there... or if I am singing to the shampoo.