Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PSSST!

I am a member of PSSST! and General Mills. Recently they sent me a Coupon for a free Yoplait Smoothie packet. Honestly I just used the coupon last night so I haven't "tried" it.


It is found in the frozen fruit section in the freezer at the grocery store. The package says for 2 servings, I believe it. It's kinda small for $2.50.... but I could definitely feel the fruit chunks in it. This will certainly go on B1G1 one of these days.... and when it does, USE THIS COUPON! It's a Bricks coupon so if you have trouble printing it, see my "printing problems" tab on the left hand side. HIT THE BACK BUTTON TO PRINT TWICE!

If you can't get to the coupon, email me at BeaDandelion@gmail.com and I will forward you the email, they gave me permission to share :-)

No comments: