Friday, January 29, 2010

MegaSwagBucks day!

It is Mega Swagbucks Friday today and you can get a free Swagbuck right now when you scroll through the Special Offers!Also continue to use the search button and get up to $100 Swagbucks... I have never gotten more than 3, but Ill keep trying!

How to Get the Code:
You need to go to the main page of Swagbucks.com.

Click on Ways to Earn.
Select special offers.
Skip all the offers.
After about 7 pages, there will be a Swag code worth $1.
Enter it on swagbucks.com in the Enter a Swag Code box.
 
I also recommend getting involved and getting referrals. You get a swagbuck everytime someone under you gets a swagbuck! So while you may only get 5-10 a week, if you have 2-3 people under you also getting 5-10 a week, then you get the amount of points they have. For the record - I don't have a soul under me yet... I would be honored if you would sign up under me! 

No comments: