Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Review - The DanceSocks


DanceSocks - I've always worn tights and slippers when actually dancing, but that isnt something I do when I am just home playing with the kids. These simple socks slide over your sneakers and help you to slide across the floor. Having a 3 year old who lives to dance and likes to slide around in his socks, I figured I could try these out, with him, while I wear my supportive sneakers through our hard wood floor home.

Each 2 pack (4 socks total) cost only $10

I know they were thinking serious dancers would be the only ones to want to try these out. But what a novel idea for someone who just likes to play! The website states that these are great for dance like Salsa, Swing, Hip Hop and dance fitness like Zumba. They also let you rock out to The Fresh Beat Band in true kid form!

Now I wonder how long until I put a hole in one... because I think I just found a new fun thing to keep the kids entertained!

Check out Coco's Closet - HERE
Wanna see how they work? Checkout the videos on YouTube - HERE!

Disclaimer - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: