Monday, July 08, 2013

Amazon - 8MB Jewelry flash drives

What a fabulous idea!!! I wish I had thought about it! In College I DID wear my memory stick... ya know the one that was grey and about 3 inches long. I had one of those Army dog tag ball chains that I hooked it onto. Not very stylish... but style has never really been my forte. Tammy found these today while on Amazon, they are too cute not to share!



They did have a few boy-ish ones but most of those wouldn’t be appropriate for school.  One that would be appropriate is the Football Shape Memory Stick Necklace but it’s $19.99 Shipped which is pricier than the girlish ones...

The first one that caught my eye was this 8 GB Hello Kitty Crystal Jewelry USB Flash Memory Drive Necklace for just $7.89 plus $2.99 S&H! The regular price is listed at $39.99!!
 High Quality 8 GB Owl Crystal Jewelry USB Flash Memory Drive Necklace for $12.65 plus FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more.
8GB Shiny Crystal Heart Shape USB Flash Drive with Necklace,light pink for $8.57 SHIPPED!

Crystal Diamond Slipper Jewelry USB Flash Drive with Necklace:8GB(Gold) for $10.27 plus FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more.

No comments: