Wednesday, July 10, 2013

*HOT* Pinecone Research - open to Young Adults or Hispanics (limited time)


Pinecone Research - This is the best survey site, you know what you are getting paid for every survey - $3. BUT you also get to test out FREE full sized items. Then if they ask you to do a follow up survey they will pay you another amount! I am not allowed to tell you what I am testing but they sent me 2 bottles of it to use and when I fill out the follow-up survey they will pay me another $10!

Right now if you are between the ages of 18 and 24 OR of you are any age Hispanic, you may qualify! This isnt open all the time, you have to be invited, so use my link!!! No telling when they will have enough participants!

If you are between 18-24, CLICK HERE
If you are Hispanic, CLICK HERE

No comments: