Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why I LOVE Melissa & Doug

My 1 year old got an AWESOME train set for Christmas. There are 130 pieces to it, so clearly we dont play with all of it very often. I got 3 road sigh pieces out yesterday and the paint had bubbled up and was flaking off. Weird, I thought! I've NEVER had a problem with M&D toys. They are pretty much superior quality. I called their customer service and the lady said they would replace the bad pieces immediately! No other questions asked. She did ask me to hold onto the bad pieces b/c occasionally they would like them back for quality control to figure out what the problem was and fix it. But if they do want the pieces back, they will send a full postage paid envelope.

THAT is customer service! (And why I will always opt for Melissa and Doug above other wooden toys)

Here are some of their toys on Amazon right now, all are marked down currently!

Melissa & Doug Car Carrier - $13.90 from $20

Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Fishing Game - $8.67 from $10

Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Deluxe Magnetic Dress-Up Set - $15.46 was $20

 

 

Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube -  $12.11 was $15

Melissa & Doug Bake and Decorate Cupcake Set - $14.45 was $20

Melissa & Doug Birthday Party Birthday Cake - $15.37 was $20

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Responsibility Chart. - $15.47 was $20

*While the Amazon links are my affiliates (it wont cost you to click on them) the opinions in the post are strictly mine. I was not compensated a single dime or any toy to create this post. I LOVE Melissa and Doug.

No comments: