Friday, February 17, 2012

Reader Trips - Amy M saved 75.5% @ Publix

I LOVE to hear your shopping stories, good or bad! Amy had a great trip today and wanted me to share it with you! This just goes to show that you dont have to coupon for long to be able to save the big bucks!
This is my Publix shopping trip. Best ever! I have only been couponing for 6 months. Everything I have learned is from you. I taught myself how to navigate the crazy world of couponing! I got laid off while on maturity [SIC, I couldn't change it it made me giggle!!!] leave. Couponing became a priority to live and feed my family. Now I coupon for myself, my parents, my father-in-law and aunt. I try to get everyone the best deal possible to meet their needs. I consider it my new part time job!
I just thought I would share!
Best Regards,
Amy M.
BOGO
4 Bertollis pasta sauce + coupon(TRGT 1.50/2) = 70 cents a jar.
4 Halls + coupon(FB 1.00/2) = 44 cents a bag.
4 Muellers Pasta + coupon(MANF 1.00/2) = 30 cents a box.
2 Dentastik + coupon(Internet Printable 1.00) = 80 cents a package.
2 Jumbo bone + coupon(MANF 1.00/2) = 1.42 a package.
2 Stayfree Pads Sale price 3.99   (MANF BOGO coupon + publix Baby Club coupon) = 1.50 a package.
 
Sale
2 Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges on sale 2.00 (MANF coupon .75/2) = 1.25 a package or 42 cents a sponge.
Garnier Shampoo on sale 2.99 (MANF coupon 1.00/1) = 1.99.
Milk  (publix Baby Club coupon) = 2.65.
 
Spent 16.38 saved 50.69
SAVED 75.5%!!

3 comments:

Ginlee said...

The target coupon for the bertoli sauce does not show up for me when i go to target coupons

BeaDandelion said...

It may be gone by now... Or you might have just missed it. I miss coupons all the time.

Ginlee said...

ok i started looking for it a few days ago. oh well