Monday, December 05, 2011

CVS - Gonna go try something.

Last week I got a $4 off any diapers AND wipes coupon - no brand, no size - from the magic coupon machine. Plus I have almost $6 in ECBs for both of my cards (hubbys and mine)

The diaper deal they have right now is this:
$1 ECB WYB any Jumbo Pk Huggies $9.49 Limit 1
-$3 off Huggies diapers, Fall CVS Reinventing Beauty magazine - store coupon
-$2 off Huggies Little Movers slip on diapers printable
-$2 off Huggies Little Snugglers or Movers diapers, SS 11/20
-$1.50 off Huggies diapers, SS 11/20
-$1 off Huggies diapers, SS 11/20
-$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups printable
Total - $5.49 

Minus the $6 ECB, not sure what the wipes will cost... but I may opt for travel size which should only be a $1.... I might get $5 gift cards to cover if there is any overage... I hope they let me do that because I NEED a cool mist humidifier, I am so sick.

I'll post an update when I get back.

No comments: