Monday, March 28, 2011

Orlando - *HOT* Photo session for $89 (worth $300)

I have seen these photo sessions and been tempted, but the time never seemed right and holy crap they are expensive!!! $300!!!! Right now, however, you can get the same photo session for only $89!

Woulda been perfect for Valentine's... but Father's day is coming up... and I know *I* want another baby... LOL! This could do it! (I half joke)


ABBA Photography in Longwood
  • You will want to go HERE to sign in (so that I get the referral credit, thanks!!)
  • This is only in Orlando and surrounding areas
  • Then as a bonus, when you refer your friends to Groupon, you get a $10 voucher...when you go HERE (but you clearly don't have to) <-- I have already received a $10 voucher!!!
$89 for a One-Hour Boudoir Session Plus an Accordion Mini-Book or Three Hi-Res Digital Images at Abba Photography in Longwood ($300 Value)

Highlights

  • Photo session includes keepsake mini-book or three hi-res images
  • Serene, private location
  • Anniversary gift idea

No comments: