Saturday, April 02, 2011

Cheerios - Win Cheerios for a year!!! I'm in!

OMG this would be sooo wonderful to win. You know we go through about a box every other day, right?!!

**This is still going on until June 28th.
Honey Nut Cheerios has a new instant win game out called, Launch the ‘O’ Challenge. You could win a year’s supply of Honey Nuts Cheerios Cereal.

*Prize value is twelve (12) coupons, each redeemable for a Free box of Honey Nut Cheerios cereal. Even if you don’t win, after playing the game you can get a printble coupon good for $.75 off Honey Nut Cheerios. After you play, click did I win. The link for the coupon will be on the page.

Clearly 12 coupons would NOT last me a year, but I'LL take it!!! If you win, PLEASE tell me so I can gloat on you here! 

Best part - TRY DAILY!!!

Thanks Mojo!

No comments: