Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Long day...

My baby has been sick since the day before his first birthday. Double ear infection, fluid in both lungs.. we FINALLY began to make progress today 6 days later. I have not slept more than 2 hours in a row since March 24th.

Then they time I DID have today... we had major storms and 3 hours without power. Awesome. I got a lot of time to play with the baby ...er.... play with the baby's new toys. He was off walking around in the other room.

Ever read baby books to a baby in another room? You get louder and more ridiculous sounding. My girlfriend Melissa says, "When others hear you talking and singing to your baby [like in the grocery], they don't think you are weird, they think, 'wow, that is a really great mom'." So I run with that and talk to my baby whether he is with me or not.

I'll get caught up soon.

No comments: