Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swag Code Extravaganza - Day 4



Reminder: Today is the fourth day of the Swag Code Extravaganza and there will be five bonus codes!

In addition, today Swagbucks will be highlighting 25 Swagbuck bill. The featured bill of the day will be awarded to every 7th win on Swagbucks, so get searching! Go HERE to sign up!


Swagbucks is like a search engine... you can use it that was, you can even download a toolbar (I did on my laptop, I wont on my husband's computer though) Almost anytime you search for anything you will be given points to cash out for things like Amazon gift cards and some pretty cool prizes. I have never cashed out simply because I am waiting on a really really great offer. I have about 2000 points, it only takes 450 to get a $5 Amazon gift card. All for doing nothing but what you would regularly do... just on a different engine. 

No comments: