Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Couple-o-Freebies

Facebook - Free Emergen-C Blue HERE
Cryoderm Pain Relief Gel sample HERE -leave the payment info blank
$1 off Salon Paws - HERE
PETA - Elephants never forget action pack - HERE - I'm not a PETA fan, but the stickers are cute and I am not happy with Walt Disney World losing a giraffe just bc they wanted to transfer it last week and SeaWorld lost 2 Orcas during birth this week. PETA ppl are crazy, but I do love animals... those I eat, those that sleep with me and those in my yard.
American Signature Furniture - Free 20oz candle HERE  -locator


2 comments:

Valeriepublican said...

PETA people are crazy, yes, and I don't agree with many of their tactics, but they raise awareness and they do manage to get things done. I'm very mixed about them.

BeaDandelion said...

I think the lack of Iron effects their brains.