Thursday, January 07, 2010

RANT and VENT - part 1


I will elaborate more tomorrow.

1. Winn-Dixie no longer takes IP (Internet Printed) coupons
2. Winn-Dixie doesn't always honor their own ads... even told me I should have brought it with me
3. Winn-Dixie will only take 1 coupon for B1G1 items.. even though you are purchasing 2 items
4. Winn-Dixie catalinas ($10/$50) quit printing for me the moment they switched to the Fuel-Perks Card

Lessons learned:
1. Winn-Dixie (at least this one in particular.. ok 2 of them) sucks
2. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS carry the coupon policy with you
3. Just to be safe, carry the damn ads
4. When you find a store (Ruthann's Cheap Publix) that you like LOVE... just suck it up and stick with it even if you pay a few dollars more on those apples or that cheese you wanted to catch on sale at Winn-Dixie... the aggravation is simply NOT worth it.





No comments: