Sunday, January 10, 2010

CouponKim solves your catalina problems!

Kim says: On my 1st day of Harris Teeter Super Doubles, I had a catalina that did not print. It was for the promotion Buy 5 Kraft Cheese, Get $5 On Your Next Order. I didn't realize it because I was in a hurry, but figured it out when I got home.

Sometimes, you can simply ask the management at the store about it, and they will take care of it, but that did not happen for me at this particular store I found the Catalina 800 Number over at A Full Cup (thanks!) and that number is 1-888-322-3814. When I called, the prompt told me that I could submit my request via email , YEAH!
Here is the information they need when requesting your catalina: (FYI - I provided more than they asked for, just in case)
  • Store number and address
  • The promotion that the catalina was for
  • Date and Time of purchase
  • Your VIC number
  • Your name and mailing address
I also provided these:
  • Store manager name and Cashier name (both on receipt)
  • Store phone number
  • RCP# (at very bottom of your recipt - basically the bar code number)
It said I would get a response within 2 days, but I got a response the same day. They mailed out my catalina yesterday - WOOHOO!  That was easy !!  

**Thanks Coupon Kim**

No comments: