Friday, May 30, 2014

*HOT* PoweRocks - huge sale + my own Discount code to share

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1GBYJS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00B1GBYJS&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20

*I have talked about these darn things for so long that my husband started asking for mine. I guess that was my hint for Father's Day.... so I went online to order last night and wow! They are selling a 2 pack for $49.99, BUT use my discount code and get an additional $10 off! The code DANDELION20 will get you 20% off anything on PoweRocksUSA.com

Check out what I have posted about them before HERE

So basically they hold power and when you have nowhere to plug in ... or the power is out, you can still charge your phone, your laptop, your tablet or your portable DVD player. Last car ride we charged both of our phones from ONE charge of the 2800mAh PoweRock.

What blew my mind the hardest was that it took something like 10 minutes each to COMPLETELY charge our phones! That is crazy.

Well now my husband will have one and we will have an extra one, charged, for the next summer storm that takes out our power again.

#AddictedToTechnology I cant lie.

No comments: