Sunday, December 22, 2013

[Review] Powerocks - Where has this been my whole life?

So you know when you are on a long road trip and you have to use your phone for GPS, but it is a LOOOOONG trip... like, 9 hours +. Your phone is going to die around 5.5 hours. Promise. Now imagine you are planning to use your wife's phone for the second half because you know the afore mentioned is true.... but I *het hem* SHE is playing Pet Rescue Saga every 22 minutes and draining the hell out of her battery...

I have your solution. And I know because we used it and I can attest to how amazing it is, personally.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1GBYJS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00B1GBYJS&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
The Powerocks Magicstick is amazing! I charged it overnight (by overnight I mean a mom's-over-night which is about 4.5 hours) then we headed off from Pittsburgh to Raleigh. My husband did not charge his iPhone the night before, but I charged my MyTouchQ. Using the GPS on the iPhone drained it within 5 or 6 hours. Playing Pet Rescue Saga drained my MyTouch in about the same time and OF COURSE, my fuses were dead to the car plugs... what do you call those? I forget... they used to be cigarette lighters, but no one smokes anymore.

So we plugged in his iPhone, still using GPS... and it fully charged, just as I was beating level 201 and my phone turned off. I charged my phone to 100% and made it to board 204!!! Bonus, this thing charges pretty much ANYTHING!!!
POWEROCKS can charge any device that can be powered by an USB connection, such as iPhone 4/4S & 5/5S, e-Readers, tablets, Android phones, bluetooth devices, cameras, gaming controllers, MP3 players, GPS devices and more.
Amazon sells these PoweRocks Powerbank 2800 mAh as low as $30 (Reg $60) Check the link below or click any link in this post.

More FAQ HERE

There is a whole slew of options HERE, check it out!

Disclaimer - I received a Powerocks Powerbank 2800 mAh to review. I only post reviews that I believe in and support. I turn down items that don't live up to my standards. ... and I have told you about those items... this item is the bees knees! I am ordering a second one for my husband.

No comments: