Sunday, December 22, 2013

[Review] Ageless Derma - Reduce spots, renew skin

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. All opinions are 100% mine!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0082105Q8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0082105Q8&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
I am not 35 yet!!!! I am so OVER my skin. If you know me IRL (in real life) you know it is my only real insecurity... so posting it to my blog is sorta a big deal, but you guys dont talk to me often so I can pretend you arent really reading that I so insecure :) Watch a flood of comments ensue (that is welcomed too!)

So after 2 kids and the whole Melasma pregnancy mask, my skin never returned to the flawless skin I had 10 years ago. The things I have tried have made my skin feel like I plastered it with Elmer's Glue or plaster of Paris... I applied Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Brightening Cream and it seems to moisturize as well as lighten the discoloration. I haven't used it long enough to completely remove the Melasma... pretty sure nothing will completely remove it since it appears to be a hormonal issue in me... but as long as it is working, I will keep using it! 

  • Specially formulated with an all-new combination of natural and bioengineered ingredients to lighten the skin without any harmful side effects.
  • Contains 7 revolutionary ingredients to provide fast, gentle and effective skin lightening for your skin.
  • Whether you are concerned by freckles, age spots, Dark Spots or Hyperpigmentation, Ageless Derma Face Brightener Cream has been specially formulated with an all-new combination of natural and bioengineered ingredients to lighten the skin without any harmful side effects.
You can buy it on Amazon right now for $51.81 SHIPPED!



Disclosure Again - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: