Saturday, November 09, 2013

My Giant Eagle Trip

Thank you Giant Eagle for your Eagle's Nest. I NEVER could have completed this trip with both kids within my reach. I only had the baby with me for this one.

I got everything above (not the pumpkin) for $29 and saved $75. It's not like my Publix trips, but it was nice to save 72%

The lady behind me was so patient with me too (if you made it here "Hi!!!!") I went through the self checkout knowing, just KNOWING, that my coupons all matched up perfectly and I would get through pretty fast. That didnt happen. at. all.

I had the manager over no less than 5 times. I wish that was joke. My $10 Cat was expired, but I was told at customer service to go ahead and let it through. My deodorant had a "FREE" coupon, from mgf with hologram, they dont take printed free coupons. 6 coupons in the end refused to double, they are no longer doubling those. I was sweating and exhausted.

It sure was nice that the 3 year old got to play instead of being a Llama Llama Mad at Momma shopping at the Shop-o-rama. This momma wanted to throw a tizzy, and by the end my baby did! (Yeah, guess you have to have a toddler, or two, to understand that last statement ;-) )

No comments: