Sunday, September 29, 2013

HSN - 2 FREE Thermos

 thermos-stainless-king-travel-tumbler-photo-433253-s-1280x782
 Sunday only! HSN is offering up a FREE Toyota Corolla HSN Tumbler with Straw! You will then be able to score a FREE Toyota Tundra HSN Thermos Water Bottle (34 oz.) as well! Just add these items to your cart and checkout (there is a limit of 2 per customer, each offer). You have to enter payment info to process your order but they don’t charge you (it’s HSN a reliable company); however, you can use a old pre-paid card or PayPal instead with little or no balance!

I used my Paypal and got 2!!! Which is good bc hubby has lost most of our and we are down to 2... and I use these for my morning coffee bc I have 2 toddlers who knock things over constantly!

Thanks Mojo for the heads up!!

No comments: