Monday, August 05, 2013

Review - Woolzies Dryer Balls


I am doing good to get the clothes washed, dried and put up on most days. Fabric Softener? What's that?

I recently got a chance to try out Woolzies Dryer Balls. They are made out of 100% pure New Zealand wool and are 100% Eco Friendly! My favorite part is there is nothing you do. Seriously, you toss it in with the clothes to dry and it takes care of the rest. Your clothes dry faster (saves energy which saves money), feel softer, fewer wrinkles (hubby is pleased already) and get rid of static! After the clothes are dry, throw the ball back in the dryer to wait for the next load. See, simple!

Each Woolzies box contains 6 balls which are guaranteed to last for 1000 loads (ohhhh I am totally counting and complaining if they only make it to 987 loads, lol!) So even if you do a load every day this should last you 3 years!!! That is less than a dollar a month!

Even if you have allergies to wool, you can use Woolzies! It never directly touches your skin and it doesnt shed so you are safe!

"Like" Woolzies on Facebook too!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers... and this one rocks my socks!

No comments: