Saturday, February 02, 2013

Giant Eagle - Raise some Cain!!! Fuel Perks ending!

Giant Eagle Foodperks

The Giant Eagle Foodperks Program will be ending Feb 13th. We will no longer be able to get a percentage off of our groceries from buying gas. You will have until May 31st to redeem them.

However, you CAN still earn Fuelperks by buying groceries (10¢ for every $50)!  Plus starting February 7th you will get 3¢ Off at the pump with your rewards card when you are not redeeming fuelperks.

LadySavings asks…..what do you guys think about this?

I'll tell you what I think about it! I have worked my butt off to get to the 20% off.. and never made it to it! At very best we had 7%... That is due to LOYALLY buying gas at Get Go!!! Looks like I may have to branch out to Shop 'N Save who still rewards on both levels! not.happy. 

No comments: