Thursday, January 31, 2013

REVIEW Coming... Clark+Kensington Paint

Atlas' room right now.

I have just been contacted to review Clark+Kensington paint!! I will be posting before and after pictures of Atlas' new bedroom! We've been slacking on painting the kids rooms and getting them to feel more "lived" in. Now is the time! In the coming weeks I will let you know how it goes with picture updates and let you know if it really is the #1 paint!
Consumer Reports has just ranked Clark+Kensington paint #1 with the highest scores among 65 paint products evaluated for overall finish, ability to hide and more (Details here). Clark+Kensington is a new brand from Ace Hardware and was just released last year so achieving this recognition and beating out more established paint brands including those with a high price point only heightens the excitement around this announcement.

4 comments:

Ginlee said...

That is great. How did u get contacted to do this? I have a room to paint. Our oldest daughter moved out and I want to get the wall back to white.

BeaDandelion said...

Ginlee... perk of blogging ;-)

I will ask the rep what he suggests. What color is the wall you are trying to return to white?

BeaDandelion said...

Clark+Kensington is a paint+primer in one so I'd recommend a color like "You're the Boss - 5052" for changing the color back to white. However, it should be noted that if the color the reader is painting over is especially dark then it will take 2-3 coats for full coverage. This rule applies to all paint+primer in one paints.

(Via Ryan the rep)

Ginlee said...

Ok thanks . yes it is a pretty brown now. . I have my work cut out for me.... She had said she would paint it back before she left , but of course things happened so that never happened.