Friday, January 18, 2013

Pittsburgh - Chick-fil-A - Mom/Son Date night - 1/25/13


OK so did you know Chick-fil-A does even nights? I mean, I knew they had the date where you dress up like a cow... but my hubby brought to my attention this first event - Mom/Son Pirate date night. 
 
Moms, you won't want to miss bringing your sons to this Pirate themed date night. Reservations are required and can be made by hitting the RSVP button to the right. Reservation times are 5:00-5:45, 6:00-6:45, and 7:00-7:45. Boys, don't forget to wear favorite pirate outfits!
 
When I looked up other locations I found this -
 
Facebook Fan Appreciation Day!
Thank You to our awesome fans! Between 11AM - 7PM RSVP that you are coming in to receive a FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken sanwich or Spicy Sandwich. We don't need to know which one, just that you atteneding! If you are the owner of our fabulous facebook fan T-shirt, it gets even better! by WEARING your t-shirt to the store, you will receive a FREE #1 or #3 Combo Meal! Make sure to also RSVP, but more importantly, WEAR YOUR SHIRT!!! Thanks to everyone for your wonderful support and we look forward to seeing you on the 25th!
 

No comments: