Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why I LOVE Cat's Pride Cat Litter... even more so today!

The greatest thing in the world happened to me today!

*I plan to post tomorrow about all the freebies I have gotten this week, seriously about 4 a day!! But today took the cake!

Let me tell you my story.

Before I even became pregnant with Atlas, who is now 18 months old, I stocked up on cat litter (BOGO and $1 off coupons.) My cat litter isn't cheap, but Cat's Pride is THE BEST and it lasts for damn near forever. about 3 weeks ago I used up the last of 6 containers of it. I didn't even think of how long I had had those containers. I knew the containers were dusty, but it was just a never ending supply of cat litter... until it ran out! THEN I PANICKED!!!

It was the day after my weekly Publix trip and I really try hard to avoid going back more than I need to and I REALLY didnt want to go back again that week. The litter I used filled the pan and I haven't had to completely replace it since.

If you know me or have been to my house you KNOW I am kinda a neat freak. The house smells clean, you don't know we have a cat and a dog and the carpet has vacuum marks in it. Am I lying Sarah, Melissa, Michelle, Heather, Eboni or Tiffaney!?

So I wrote an email to the "contact" email at catspride.com.

I told them that this was the litter I had used for over 10 years. I told them I had tried their multiple cats litter, but found their original Premium litter to be less dusty and better smelling. I begged them to let me know before they ever went out of business so that I could stockpile and be set for the rest of my life. I was 100% honest. I expected an email saying, "Thanks for the email, we appreciate your feedback and hope you continue using our product." Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no! I got a page long letter of appreciation and THIRTEEN coupons for a free container of Cat's Pride Cat Litter! And they don't expire until 12/31/11.

Now, you know I love you. And I am bouncing off the walls over this. I totally want to share my joy with you. If you are a Cat's Pride user. I want to know. I will send you a coupon for a free container (I am going to share something I treasure!) I want you to leave me a comment *IF YOU USE CAT'S PRIDE... or *IF YOU WANT TO TRY CAT'S PRIDE. Tell me why you use it, or what is wrong with the brand you use - and NAME that brand.

I do NOT want to give these coupons up. But if I am certain you will try it out or continue to support them, then I will share. You will never go back to your brand. I promise. It is that.good. I just want to assure they never go away... because then I would have to put my cat outside.

I assure you I have not been paid to write this post and everything I have written is as true as true is! And I encourage you to write letters and emails to people you appreciate. Whether it be your favorite cashier... a manager that got you through a line super fast or a cat litter that you can't live without. Customer satisfaction is what keeps companies afloat and they love to hear how they have effected your life!

So.. got a cat? leave a post!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I haven't tried it, but only because we have 14 litter boxes (11 cats) that get scooped every day and it seems like it would be so expensive. I would love to try it in the porch litter boxes. Fresh step isn't working so well for me out there with the humidity.

MommyCB said...

Such a great story I also agree 100% in writing letters and emails to people you appreciate! :) I recently join your blog and facebook page and I am loving all the tips and advice, thank you for sharing! A friend also told me about how great Cats pride Litter is, but I couldn't find it at any store :( at the time, I have not look for it recently, but let me know in what stores you get it, I live in Davie Florida so I hope I can get them at the stores over here so I can give it a try :)

BeaDandelion said...

@MommyCB - I get it at Publix.
If you can find a store that sells it, I will send you a coupon! Please let me know what store you find... or contact Cat's Pride and ask and then let me know. I will confirm that your store sells it and then I will send you a coupon!!!

I just cant let these coupons go without being 100% sure they will be used. I hope you understand!

You will LOVE this litter!!

MommyCB said...

ok I finally made the time to post back. Thank u for the tip that You buy it at Publix I actually saw it at this publix
Shenandoah Square (Store #00372)
13700 W State Road 84
Davie, FL 33325-5302
Main: (954) 472-0018
Fax: (954) 472-4571
They have two types so I don't know which one you recommend

Cats Pride Natural Blue/Green
Cats pride Complete Blue/orange

I took a pic but since I am new with google blog I don't know how to attach the pic :(

Thank you

BeaDandelion said...

I prefer the regular ole Premium, but I got some of both of those that you mentioned. I hope to like the Natural. It is THE best! Get it before Wednesday and it is BOGO!