Thursday, September 22, 2011

MySurvey - Taking Applicants - HURRY (GREAT MONEY MAKER)

MySurvey recently started taking new applicants. Go HERE to sign up. I posted a few days ago to show you how fast I earned points...  Every 1100 points you get a $10 check.. if you hold off on requesting your check then at 2100 points you get a $20 check. It currently takes me about 2 months to get a $50 check. The longest I have ever spent on a survey was about 30 minutes and I think I got 750 points.

Here is a screen shot from what I have earned so far this month. Currently I have about 9000 points ready to be cashed in for a check... but I am waiting just a few more points to get a $100 check from them! I have made hundreds off of them with very little time.The 5 point surveys are about 5 questions long. the 300 point take about 15 minutes while I am doing other things online. So it doesnt take up much time from my life. I encourage you to join this one!

I have a bunch of others that I use too if you look at the left hand side bar!

No comments: