Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Searching this blog

Being a Dandelion
I dont remind you often enough... but did you know..

I often post things for a certain store and then 5 posts later post another great deal for that store. Do you want to see them all in a row?

Use the search bar on the very top of the page.

Are you looking for a specific post and don't want to scroll through all the posts for Walgreens?! Use the search bar under my picture. Watch the dates though... this option is great because it will show you the date that the post was made! So if I know the "restaurant roundup" was from this past Friday, I am not going to click on the one from 3 Fridays ago

Often I use them both if I cant find what I am looking for or if I want to find all the deals for a specific store. I know! It sounds silly that I would search for things I have already posted... but I made this blog for myself, I wasnt expecting you to come along... Glad you're here! This blog is kinda like my note pad. Before I head out to the store I double check it! I never go anywhere without my coupons.

No comments: