Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reader Trips - Katherin Saved at Publix and CVS!

Cant find my receipt right now to tell you my exact overall savings (saved around 28 bucks and spent 18) but I do remember this one:
Chinet 90 Ct napkins bogo at 2.15 
-1 dollar off each (when you register a new account at Club Chinet)
Final cost .15 for both
Cabot cheese (2.50 each)
Pepperidge farm snacks (3.49 each) bogo

Used .75 cents of from smart source 6/12
2 off when u buy one pepperidge farm snacks and two Cabot cheese (peelie)
2. 1 dollar off one Cabot
Total: 8.49
After coupons: 3.74

 Also got a great deal (at least for me) on all these paper products at cvs with only .75 cents worth of coupons but some Ecbs I had. Paid 9 out of pocket (including the 10 ecbs they gave me)


Thanks Katherin!!! I am about to go! I'm hoping the chinet was a month long deal... but I have coupons in hand! I'll post my trip later... unless I totally bomb! 
Attn Readers: Snap a picture next time you go shopping! I would love to post it here! Email me! Beadandelion (at) gmail!

1 comment:

katherin said...

Hi, so I found my receipt. I bought 43.66 worth. Paid 16.53, saved 27.13..so it's 62.13% savings. Thanks for posting!