Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disney - Feel like you are HERE!

I say HERE... because I am. I live here. I chuckle because every now and then I get behind someone who has a bumper sticker that says, "I work at the happiest place on earth" or "follow me to my job, it's the happiest plce on earth"... and living here you get jaded.

BUT you can sign up and receive information and special offers from Disney to help you feel like you are here... maybe it might even convince you to take a trip here.... and IF YOU DO... you better let me know!

Go HERE to request more info. Last time they sent a DVD... and yeah, I ordered it. I dont plan to take my rugrat back for quite a while. We took him to Star Wars days when he was almost 3 months old... it was awfully hot and miserable. But hubby had fun!

No comments: